django-mailer 1.1 Released
This release includes the following:
- Added migrations to ensure that the EmailField has max_length=254
- Pinned mock version in tests to fix failing Travis builds
- Explicitly set email length to ensure compatibility with Django 1.7 and 1.8
- Fixed some Python 3 deprecation warnings
- Pulled out lock acquiring/release into separate functions.
- Deprecated passing priority keyword arg as a priority label string.
- Cleanups: replaced a bunch of magic numbers with constants
- Split flake invocation out into a separate tox environment.
- Large cleanup of tox.ini using newer features of tox
- Allow running specific tests with runtests.py
- More robust test for message throttling.
- Moved flake8 config to tox.ini.
- More flake8 exclusions
- Re-enabled flake8 in TravisCI conf, with exclusions.
- Fixed flake error